Queries

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Queries

I've added a clickable question mark to each player's scoreboard row. Clicking it will display information about that player.

For now, it's their sh_whois information.

If you have a feature request to see anything else, please submit it in CAA.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Queries

So as to lessen their confusion, these clickable question marks do not display on the screens of Strangers.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

This is absolutely awesome! Thanks!

Comment

I hope you've all noticed the trend by now, but I should have explicitly acknowledged aero for the images on this. I love the look of our scoreboard images.

Comment

hmm it would be nice if someone screenshotted and put this in a thread somewhere, or is part of the fun discovery?

Comment

Queries now show the game count for players who've played less than 50 games on TGNS.

It won't display a game count of zero, as that's the value the server uses when it fails -- for whatever reason -- to read a game count for that player. That is, zero might be a lie, so I'll not display it.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X