Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS2 in humble bundle again

https://www.humblebundle.com/weekly

It's going all week, tell your friends or stock up on a few extra copies ^^.
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: NS2 in humble bundle again

Brace yourselves!

Comment

Be nice to them. Make them feel welcomed and secure in their newness.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Haha, good luck. Most of them will end up on random "rookie friendly" team stacked servers and never return!
        Who you gonna call?

Comment

Had a few good (well I considered them good) games full of rookies or just new players with no rookie tag yesterday on the TG servers. I personally enjoy "learning matches" where you get to coach and help a new player learn, though it's definitely easier to do with smaller team sizes. Also I can certainly understand how for some people it can be frustrating to have game after game where a veteran player can see they could have won 'if only the new players knew ...'.

Hopefully, though we can encourage good communication and teamwork regardless of familiarity and personal skill and get some new regulars out of the large crop of new players and hopefully the new players will give NS2 more of a try than one game on an unfriendly server, though I'm sure there will be certainly be some of those too.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X