Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPs appear on scoreboard

Jetpacks now appear on the scoreboard.

Feedback welcome. Please report defects.

If we like /this/, I'll likely change scoreboard to show more Exo detail.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: JPs appear on scoreboard

I was meaning to ask for this same thing after the location names got put on the scoreboard, but forget. Yay for this!
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Noticed this the other night and didn't think at the time but hadn't seen it before. Along with lifeforms info can certainly make it easier to see who's in what role which just encourages the teamwork IMO. Thank you.

Comment

Liking this change, makes it easy as commander to have a quick scan of the team and what they're all running off to die with.

Comment

This is gone temporarily, but it will be back soon.
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
            This is gone temporarily, but it will be back soon.
            Should be back tomorrow, integrated into NS2+ :)
            remi.D

Comment

I noticed upon loading yesterday that our NS2+ blocks the new customization screen. What's up with that?

Comment

I believe that has been fixed. I think it was just a temorary conflict with the mod and NS2+. I'm happy to answer those types of questions, but you can also ask them in Mendasp's thread:
                http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...as-custom-hud/
                remi.D

Comment

I believe that has been fixed. I think it was just a temorary conflict with the mod and NS2+. I'm happy to answer those types of questions, but you can also ask them in Mendasp's thread:
                  remi.D

Comment

Originally posted by blu.knight View Post

hm, i still dont see it. it should appear on the main menu screen, right?

Comment

Originally posted by blu.knight View Post

hm, i still dont see it. it should appear on the main menu screen, right?

Comment

I think only when you are actually connected to a server.

Comment

I just want to say that I am very grateful for our active community developers. We have a lot of custom made content on our server that does a lot of good. This particular feature is so good that I was looking at the scoreboard to see if one of our exos was a single, double, or railgun exo. I look forward to any work done in the future.

Comment

Yes Dark is correct the customization screen only shows up when connected to a server just like the NS2+ options menu does. If you're still seeing problems with the customization menu not showing when connected to a server, you can try connecting to a server without NS2+ since the selections you make in the menu will carry to all servers.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                            X