please help the noob

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help the noob

i have no idea what im doing i think i installe ns i know i installed blue shift and opposing force. But i dont know how to open ns or what to do to open it or what i need to open it. please help a noob and be very detailed cause once again I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT IM DOING

Re: please help the noob

ty for the help but one more question. What is steam and where can i get it or do with it?

Comment

It's the platform into which Half-Life is installed. Natural Selection is a Half-Life mod, so you've got to have Half-Life installed and running before you can install Half-Life.

steampowered.com
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak
        so you've got to have Half-Life installed and running before you can install Half-Life.
        Actually, you should probably install half-life only when half-life is not installed as that would be a waste of time... Unless of course you are repairing the install because you messed with stuff too much and broke it.
        RAWGRLRLRLRRLGLRL!!!

Nations are like individuals: they achieve more when they plan to plant a tiny tree, and do it, than when they propose to raise an entire forest and then fall asleep in the furrows.

I AM socializing artard, I'm logged on to an MMORPG with people from all over the world and getting XP with my party using Teamspeak

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X