Repair / Heal Spray working after Surrendering

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Repair / Heal Spray working after Surrendering

I first noticed this occurring on marines. I had a welder and was repairing a structure. In the middle of repairing, my team surrendered; I was still able to repair the structure to full health. It appeared that if one is repairing before surrendering, one can still repair after surrendering.

Another day, I was on the Kharra team. We were being stomped, so we surrendered. As we were surrendering initially, a non-primer signer noticed that as gorge xe was able to heal the hive and convinced the whole team to go gorge. I went gorge about 14 seconds into the surrender. As a team we were able to maintain the health of the hive allowing us to win the match, even though we surrendered. This was a match with about 4 primer signers, nonetheless non-primer Marines were rather frustrated / confused why they lost. Granted, anyone who was paying attention knew that the Marines won that match; it is nonetheless rather frustrating, in this case, for the game to say that Aliens won by exploiting a loophole.

My conclusion is that repairing / healing is not affected by a team surrendering.

I'm not quite sure the best way to resolve this. Perhaps disable healing / repairing once surrendered.

Re: Repair / Heal Spray working after Surrendering

The obvious solution is to KILL ALL THE GORGES and make bacon.

Just kidding. Because not only does this not solve the issue, it would be pretty one sided.
    Apotheosis

Comment

This is fixed. Thank you for the report!
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Was trying to test this in a couple rounds I was able to play last night but kept getting killed instead !

Comment

I tried after the fix and repairing did not work on the command chair. I could repair other structures though. So, good work fixing that Wyz!

Comment

I also managed to test heal spray as gorge on the hive during Win or Lose and confirmed there that it was not healing.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X