ns2_temple on server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_temple on server?

Hey all, just got finished with the first release of ns2_temple. Could I possibly get one of the admins to add it to the server?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=257825519

(Apologies, I don't know how to figure out the mod id :( )

Re: ns2_temple on server?

Originally posted by BeigeAlert View Post
    (Apologies, I don't know how to figure out the mod id :( )
    Two ways:

url above ends with: ...?id=257825519
    http://lmgtfy.com/?q=257825519+in+hex
    results in: 257825519 = 0xF5E1AEF
    so ID = F5E1AEF

Or, if you just open the mod.settings file after you publish, there is a line in there that will say:
    publish_id = "f5e1aef"

edit:
    Actually, there's a third way as well involving subscribing to the mod, downloading it using NS2, going to your %appdata%/Natural Selection 2/Workshop folder, and finding which folder has your map in it. Part of the folder name is the id. :D
    remi.D

Comment

Awesome, thanks! :D

Comment

ns2_temple added to server (not to votes or rotation (yet?)).
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
          ns2_temple added to server (not to votes or rotation (yet?)).
          Haha yea probably best it wasn't in the regular rotation.

Comment

I just did a run through, and I'm excited to see how it plays. I'm loving the verticality from the alien POV. Nice work BeigeAlert! :)

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Looking forward to checking it out!

Comment

Per Beige's request, I've put ns2_temple back on the server. It's not in the rotation, but it can be if it's received well. Play and give feedback! :)

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

28 minute DELICIOUS game tonight on temple. Pits very painful.

Comment

I had a lot of fun on it. The vent on the left side that lets aliens skip a tech point to reach the "Base" res node seems a little overpowered.

Comment

If it is unchanged from when it was last on the server, I have 0 interest in playing this.
                        remi.D

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                        X