Captain's Night 5/9

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 5/9

Games start at 7pm CST like always. I'll announce the password to the server 20 minutes before starting time. Be sure to filter for passworded servers. Please review the thread below from previous weeks about the rules going forward.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ease-read.html

Just an FYI for next week, I will be out of town on business so I will be unable to host Captain's Night. As of present I have yet to have any of the other admins be able to commit to hosting in my stead. Hopefully we can get an admin to commit, if not the Captain's Night on 5/16 will be canceled.

Re: Captain's Night 5/9

You can cancel it, but it probably won't stop us from getting it done anyway, lol.

Comment

Server is Chuckle, pass is tgns2317

yeah Dark, its fine if you guys want to unofficially play it, but I can't officially call it captain's night without an admin present

Comment

Was fun thanks for hosting and for all the players!

Comment

Super fun night tonight guys.

Comment

That second round, 50 minute match on tram was insane. I had unorganized random structures all over the map from just trying to keep up with the drifter spam and bone walls. Marines held ET and repair for most of the game, along with hub at multiple points. I was a bit annoyed that I was never able to fortify mezz because marines strategically park the ARC in ET to deny that area. It really was the onos coordinating attacks together and the lerk giving umbra, along with those well placed gorge tunnels around shipping that saved the day. Everybody really pulled out all the stops for that win.

About that round on temple... I'll just leave this here:
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by aeroripper View Post
              That second round, 50 minute match on tram was insane. I had unorganized random structures all over the map from just trying to keep up with the drifter spam and bone walls. Marines held ET and repair for most of the game, along with hub at multiple points. I was a bit annoyed that I was never able to fortify mezz because marines strategically park the ARC in ET to deny that area. It really was the onos coordinating attacks together and the lerk giving umbra, along with those well placed gorge tunnels around shipping that saved the day. Everybody really pulled out all the stops for that win.
              I would really like to watch the replays for that round, the tunnels/onos attacks really seemed to do it. I thought if we could have gotten a few onos down earlier we could have made something work.

Comment

Got home too late from work and couldn't get on the server! How I missed those matches :'(

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X