Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ns2_nothing -- did it play well on our server?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_nothing -- did it play well on our server?

whatever came of our playing ns2_nothing wip?

Did it play well?

Was it all nostalgia and otherwise terrible?

Somewhere in between?

Did it slip through our attention crack? Does it need more play to be fairly evaluated?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns2_nothing -- did it play well on our server?

I liked it. It could be the nostalgia talking but I think it has potential. We definitely need to play it more and get a better feel for it.

One of the alien commander's was complaining about still having "pathing" problems. Something to do with cysting I believe.
    I am BB.

What do you think of that, Mr. Pajama-Wearing, Basket-Face, Slipper-Wielding, Clype-Dreep-Bachle, Gether-Uping-Blate-Maw, Bleathering, Gomeril, Jessie, Oaf-Looking, Scooner, Nyaff, Plookie, Shan, Milk-Drinking, Soy-Faced Shilpit, Mim-Moothed, Sniveling, Worm-Eyed, Hotten-Blaugh, Vile-Stoochie, Cally-Breek-Tattie?

Comment

Just looking at the minimap, I can tell it's going to take a lot of work to bring this up to par with NS2. It can be done, though, and I am willing to do it. But this is a project that I will not begin until I get a solid, working version of tanith. What we have now is close, but not quite there yet.

Mom
      Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
      Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
      Forever Perplexed

Comment

I think there's still somebody working on ns2_nothing.

Comment

It hasn't had an update in the workshop in quite some time.

Mom
          Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
          Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
          Forever Perplexed

Comment

Haven't played it for a long time, and doesn't appear to have been updated since it was introduced. Feel free to remove from the server.
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...