ns2_veil_five

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_veil_five

UWE.Marc released an old 5 tech point version of veil. Took a swing through the map and it looks really interesting. Can we get this on the server to try out?

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=266284118
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Re: ns2_veil_five

Added to both servers. Not (yet?) in votes.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I like this map so far
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Probably want to keep it out of votes for the time being. Samus says it was a bit of a disaster in playtesting, hence why we never saw much more of it. So I add my pinch of salt, and it sounds like the layout has a few kinks to work out. (hehehe sorry Samus... I just WANT it to be good!)

Comment

Not impressed. It's not very balanced and most players have no clue how to navigate. I also miss the old Nanogrid, it made a nice tactical element to the map.

Comment

Having played several games on ns2_veil_five, my only wish for actual changes /so far/ is C12. Accepting that I'm terrible at map design, I want C12 to be more accessible to Marines when Topographical is their start location -- I want C12 to be easier to get to from Topo and harder (but not too hard) to get to from Pipe (when Aliens start there, making C12 /their/ natural).

If someone wanted to reach out to the map's author or, failing that, revise the map themselves, I would be so happy.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X