Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Captain's Night 6/13 - Dreaded Friday the 13th (New Announcements READ PLEASE)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 6/13 - Dreaded Friday the 13th (New Announcements READ PLEASE)

I've been disheartened that the past few weeks I've seen a decrease in the overall communication and teamwork conducted not only throughout the week but also on Captain's Night. There have been quite a few members that have addressed the growing problem with me through PM's on Steam. I want to make it very clear that no one is above the rules that we put forth when you each individually signed the Primer to become part of the community. This means that if your captain or commander gives you a direct order, you need to follow it. This also means that if you're assigned a certain role and you blatantly disobey, you'll be removed. It's good to communicate with your team, but do so with prudent and useful information rather than whining or passive aggressive behavior. If you don't like how someone commands or captains, then step up and be one yourself the next map so you'll only have yourself to blame if things don't go your way. I want to see teamwork, I want to see positivity, I want to see good helpful communication and intelligence; we are TGNS.

Now that I've said my peace on that I want to make one thing very clear. During this or any Captain's Night, if I hear from a commander or captain of a team that you've been a non team player, very negative, or disruptive to the cohesion of the team...you will lose your privilege to play on not just that Captain's Night, but any Captain's Night until you've proven you can handle that privilege. I've also started issuing notices during the week that I'm being more watchful and mindful of anyone with a P or A next to their name and how they conduct themselves on the server. If you fall into non team player, very negative, or disruptive to the cohesion of the team during the week, I'm going to start documenting your behavior and it will start a path to removal of access to either server. Let make sure we keep TGNS the positive and fun environment that it was intended to be for all.

As for the usual Captain's Night...

Games start at 7pm CST like always. I'll announce the password to the server 20 minutes before starting time. Be sure to filter for passworded servers. Please review the thread below from previous weeks about the rules going forward.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...uncements.html

I've created a Steam Community for TGNS Captain's Night located at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TGNSCN/

Please join the Steam group if you would like to know when maps end or if spots open up over the night by joining the chat room associated with the Steam Group. I WILL NO LONGER BE SENDING OUT INVITES VIA PM's, SO YOU'LL NEED TO BE IN STEAM CHANNEL FOR NOTIFICATIONS.

Re: Captain's Night 6/13 - Dreaded Friday the 13th (New Announcements READ PLEASE)

server is Chuckle, pass is tgns1089

Comment

Re: Captain's Night 6/13 - Dreaded Friday the 13th (New Announcements READ PLEASE)

It was fun. Good games everyone.

Comment

Very fun games tonight guys, thanks to all that showed up and participated!

Comment

good games tonight, was fun to play with everyone

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X