• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And so it begins...

Time to buy games I will never actually play ;-P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yr2GdRBDOmU

Re: And so it begins...

Skipping this one, I think. So busy these days (way better than being idle).
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

There's not a whole lot of games I'm interested in so far.
      HaX^

Comment

Agreed, so far most of what I wanted I've already picked up in other sales, I've found much more I wanted from the www.gog.com summer sale (and they gave away a game for free earlier this week). Not sure how much I like the whole meta meta game either, do votes and buy things to get cards, buy more cards and complete badges to get points... seems just too complicated, but I'd wager does increase overall steam/valve income if nothing else.

Comment

I may already own almost all of them... I'm sitting at 535 games currently. I have a disease....

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X