Captain's Night 6/20

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captain's Night 6/20

Games start at 7pm CST like always. I'll announce the password to the server 20 minutes before starting time. Be sure to filter for passworded servers. Please review the thread below from previous weeks about the rules going forward.

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/natural...ad-please.html

I've created a Steam Community for TGNS Captain's Night located at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/TGNSCN/

Please join the Steam group if you would like to know when maps end or if spots open up over the night by joining the chat room associated with the Steam Group. I WILL NO LONGER BE SENDING OUT INVITES VIA PM's, SO YOU'LL NEED TO BE IN STEAM CHANNEL FOR NOTIFICATIONS.

Re: Captain's Night 6/20

One cool thing about joining the Steam group is that you should get the calendar invites for each Captain's Night and notifications.

Comment

Server is Chuckle, pass is tgns6202

Comment

server mod is out of date...

Comment

Originally posted by Zowart View Post
          server mod is out of date...
          Open Windows Explorer (not Internet Explorer), type %appdata% in the address bar, navigate to "Natural Selection 2" folder, then "Workshop" and delete everything from the workshop folder and rejoin.

What this does is delete all of your mods/workshop downloads and thusly you re-download them the next time you join a server running a mod. That is a hamfisted way to fix this problem but it will pretty much always work.

Comment

Wonderful games tonight guys! Thanks to all who participated!

Comment

Hijacking this thread to announce that server /should/ allow 8 specs during Captains Games (any time) now.

Feedback welcome. Please report defects.
              Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Ha! I was going to suggest that actually.
                Who you gonna call?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X