Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

steam summer sale->unwell workshop->1)beware custom maps and 2)mods might not load

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• steam summer sale->unwell workshop->1)beware custom maps and 2)mods might not load

Steam Summer Sale is overloading Steam Workshop such that custom maps may fail to load (and empty the server) and one or more (or all) mods may fail to load when a map changes.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: steam summer sale->unwell workshop->1)beware custom maps and 2)mods might not loa

NS2 just went on flash sale for $3.74. Tell your friends or buy them a copy at that price!

Comment

Re: steam summer sale->unwell workshop->1)beware custom maps and 2)mods might not loa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2OV73NJt9qM&t=1m34s

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X