Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_tgns_nothing

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=220935709

This is my next project. I don't know exactly when I'll start it, but I'd like to have it played on the server to see how it plays right now.

I know there are holes that need to be patched and aesthetic stuff that is ugly or broken... I'm not concerned about that right now. I need to know what you guys think about changing the map for balancing in the server. I also need to know about game enders. Stuck spots, hallways too small for Oni... etc.

Let me know. If you guys don't play it, then I'll just make changes according to what I see and work from there. It would be a good jump start if I got feedback here as to where to start based off actual game play and not just visual assumption.

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Re: ns2_tgns_nothing

Upon first glance, the map has some incredible detail and is mostly finished.

It is not, however, balanced at all.

What I've seen that needs to be changed:
    Viaduct LOS blockers
    Silo LOS blockers and less "fall to death area"
    Silo Access North is too straight
    Too many long, straight hallways
    Overall the map is too dark
    Cannot exit Ominous Kismet large vent
    Via Access West grey boxed with tons of holes (not complete)
    Giant vent from cargo to via west is too... giant, long, useless
    Elevator shaft 02 has no exit, thereby making it useless
    Cargo essentially only has one exit.

I can manage all this stuff. It'll take some extensive changes to try and balance this. The map is VERY marine biased, and the creator seems to have fallen in the same bucket I did when trying to balance Acidic/Chem with lighting rather than geo/props. However, the level of detail in the map is extreme. It feels very scifi in almost the entire map.

I'll begin changes soon. Please note here if you disagree or notice something beyond this.

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...