please use the /forums/ to share actionable server mod change requests

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please use the /forums/ to share actionable server mod change requests

I love that you guys throw feedback at me all the time about the server mods.

When there's something you want /done/, please don't use Steam IM (or, save exceptional cases, forum PM). Rather, use a thread/post.

If you need it to be private, use CAA. That's fine.

Just now I'm looking at a Steam IM blurb that I too-long-ago logged in my dev list, but I failed to note the author, and now I don't know who sent it to me. I have questions, and I've created a dead-end for myself. I try hard to avoid this, despite getting several private messages from folks, but this isn't the first time I've done this.

What's /much/ better facilitates success is that I have in my DEV TODO item a /link/ to the forum activity documenting/discussing the request.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: please use the /forums/ to share actionable server mod change requests

Good example of why you might send it privately via CAA: I choose /not/ to act on some feedback (which I genuinely appreciate). So, if it's a problem for you to risk folks seeing you give feedback that never turns to action, CAA is a good choice.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: please use the /forums/ to share actionable server mod change requests

And I'm fine discussing in Steam IM first. But please understand how much you're helping me if our conversation ends with me asking you to go create a forum thread with the request.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X