Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do not create grief for folks using reserved slots.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do not create grief for folks using reserved slots.

To Supporting Members and other regulars:

Admins have recently observed a few regulars harassing folks who use reserved slots to join full games. Our reserved slots aren't going anywhere, and commentary against their use needn't be tolerated by anyone.

If you, directly or otherwise, give a reserved slot joiner any grief for bumping someone (yourself or another), you may find yourself without a reserved slot, meaning you might fail to join a full game or stay in a full game (Captains or otherwise) when you'd normally expect to.

If/when you're prevented/bumped from gameplay, an advisory in your console will at that moment invite you to discuss the revocation via the CAA forum. If you see such an advisory, please do reach out to the admins via CAA so that we can realign and get your slot reinstated quickly.

If you have any questions /now/ about what I've just explained, please inquire in CAA.

Do not create grief for folks using reserved slots.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Do not create grief for folks using reserved slots.

Just in case there's any confusion:

DO use your slot to join full games.

DO NOT create grief for other folks doing so.

And, by all means, if you /choose/ to let others play when you /could/ bump them, that's great, too. But it's YOUR call, no one else's.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X