automatically change badges without having to reconnect

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• automatically change badges without having to reconnect

I was just wondering, is there a way to make it so that when you change your badge it automatically changes it in-game without ever having to reconnect for the badge to change. If this is possible can you just clarifly why it isnt already in the game.

Re: automatically change badges without having to reconnect

Technically possible. I don't plan to offer it.

I think it'd be cool, but not used enough to warrant the effort it would take me to code it, that's all.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: automatically change badges without having to reconnect

I misunderstood and thought you were asking for something else.

mirage talked to me about your request, which I misunderstood after reading your post. You want the system to designate newly-granted badges as the display badge, automatically.

My original response, claiming that "not many folks" would use the feature, was based on my misunderstanding the request.

I don't have any plans to build what you're asking for, but I like the idea (and /do/ want to enhance the Portal Badges UI), and it may happen suddenly at some point.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X