100 or so Reasons you know you've played too much NS

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 or so Reasons you know you've played too much NS

OK, i want to start a thread where you just post a reason you know you've been playing too long. i don't know how many we can think up, so first lets try 100. Please don't post anything EXCEPT the reasons, and number then off of the last person's reason.
    I'll start it off.
    1 When you draw tactics on a napkin at dinner.

... well you get the point, i can't think of anymore at the moment.. i bet we could get a whole bunch off of just inside jokes with the ppl here at TG
    jackel~

When you say "Wyzcrak, I need a medpack" in your sleep.. as i have done...

Comment

3 When you press 'u' to start typing into AOL Instant Messenger.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

4 When you enter a room and instantly scan the ceilings above you.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

5 When you're arguing with someone and, in the crux of your argument, beg them to "get it through their think skulk." D'oh.

Comment

6 When you insist on leaving the CT spawn with your gun drawn.

Comment

7 When you have an english report due.... 2 weeks ago.

Comment

8 When your whiteboard at your software development job shows a detailed layout of Shipping Tunnel instead of design models for the project you're working on.

Comment

9 When your wife asks what those "nice people" did to deserve getting yelled at. haha

Comment

11. When you know what "Impluse Races" and "Weld the Bob" means.
                    I am the one, I am the zero, I am your low resolution hero.

Comment

12. When you moan "Oh Armory" at the wrong point...

Comment

13. When you've developed a phobia towards small brown dogs and rinos.

Comment

14. Your injured playing some sport and immediately yell. "Medpack"
                          I do what I can.

cpgf: (n.) Acronym describing a significant other who has not yet acheived full spousal status and is in possession of a cable modem; of note because at YOUR house, you still have dial-up -- and crappy dialup at that.

Comment

15. When playing Ghost Recon, you throw a grenade at your teammates feet, thinking it will help keep the skulks off.

*Boom*

-Man Down!-
                            -Man Down!-
                            -Man Down!-
                            -Man Down!-

:oops:

Comment

16. When you want a Gorge Plushie for Christmas.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X