Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing...

Hey all

So, i've just learned ns2_nothing has been release. Do we have enough interest to add it to the server?

I'd love to give this map a try; the ns1 version always had great games on it!

ns2_nothing Dev/Release Thread - Page 3 - Unknown Worlds Entertainment

Thx!
    sigpic

Re: Nothing...

Looks like a lot has changed since i played it last. I think we should add this to the server but leave it out of the rotation. When there's enough people who want to play, we can test it.

Comment

I'm in for the testing!

Comment

Why not put it in rotation? It'd still need to be voted for to be played.

Comment

Looks good, but I'm going to miss the elevators. That, and they should have totally put a tech point in Red Room >.>

Comment

ns2_nothing is on the server. Not yet in rotation/votes.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That's awesome. I was just beginning a rebuild of the version that was on the workshop, but it wasn't going very well and I haven't touched it in like a month.

I really wanted to get a playable version, and now it looks like we have one!

If it proves to be balanced and fun, and you guys decide you want it... and it's not already there... I can put in a minor change to allow building in red room so that we can have those epic sieges from that vent. I was planning on putting that in my version. Not a big deal, just pathing and a few minor geo changes. Up to you guys, though. Not sure how that would play out with lifeforms these days, but I can imagine some jetpacks getting wrecked from spores in that room.

Mom
              Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
              Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
              Forever Perplexed

Comment

Played it yesterday with the SCC guys... FAR from being a "playable" map, in terms of balance. Some hallways are so narrow, it's impossible for marines to make much headway through there.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X