Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• !plan in normal games sticks around but can't be changed after game starts

^^ what it says in the subject.

!plan in normal games -- your message does not disappear and can't be changed after game starts

I for one would like it to stay AND be modifiable after the game starts

Re: !plan in normal games sticks around but can't be changed after game starts

ALSO you can see the other team's plans while you are dead. Perhaps only in normal games?

Comment

for real? are you trolling Brian?
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Thank you for the defect reports! I've fixed the defect allowing !plan visibility to the other playing team. I've also fixed the defect wherein !plans weren't getting cleared at game start.

Regarding the feature request: I *do* want !plans disappearing and being unavailable during gameplay, as I'm convinced this tooling will create more distraction and confusion than value during gameplay. If we leave !plan available during gameplay, folks will be confused about what the planning authority is: commander, voicecomm, !plan, etc? Voicecomm and chat provide AMPLE bandwidth for planning mid-game.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Wyz, maybe make it stay for X minutes after the game starts. Unlike a Captains Round, normal games tend to start much faster.

So if you were able to set it for a minute after round start, and see it for another minute, this might be a nice compromise.
          Who you gonna call?

Comment

I considered that. I think I might do that. Can someone tell me how long it takes for lerks to usually come up in gameplay?
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I think lerks are a 3 minute thing right?

Comment

Originally posted by FARVA View Post
                I think lerks are a 3 minute thing right?
                Generally, Lerks are about 3 minutes, Fades about 5 minutes, and Onos around the 10 minute mark.

They do can come up faster, and often come up slower, but it does give you a rough idea what lifeforms you are facing assuming that people are saving for them and aliens don't lose every res tower.
                Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                X