WoW

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WoW

I've recently picked up WoW again with the coming expansion. Deadfish is also playing on my server. If anyone else would like to join us we are on alliance side on Sargeras. My btag is miragezors#1388.

Re: WoW

EvE online is where its at ^^
    Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
    Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Once I resub in a few weeks I'll bring in my hunter for some fun

Comment

Awesome, it will be good when we've got a guild full of people we know :P

Comment

Same problem, different game. I don't get on till late, and you guys are likely not around.

My wife and I are on Dragonblight.

Let me know if you guys play late (like around the time this post is made) and I'll hop on your server.

Or better yet, add WoW to your library in Steam so I can see if you're playing or not.

Mom
          Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
          Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
          Forever Perplexed

Comment

It just depends on the day. I've tried doing the WoW through steam, and it always crashes the game for me.

Comment

I'll holler at you when I get on, then... we'll see what's up.

Mom
              Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

Forever Perplexed

Comment

I just got my beta invite today so let me know if there if there are any questions you guys might have.

Comment

Stream to twitch and find Robin Williams for us.

Mom

Forever Perplexed

Comment

How weird is the stat squish? :D
                    Who you gonna call?

Comment

The squish seems to work, although it's weird seeing much lower numbers compared to MoP levels.

Comment

Just as an FYI to all those that have been waiting for the expansion to drop, here is some info:

Warlords of Draenor expansion release date is Thursday November 13th. It grants you access to the new continent and all the content associated including garrisons.

The 6.0.2 pre launch patch deploys on Tuesday October 14th. With it comes some sweeping changes such as:

-Updated character models
                        -Class changes with updated spells and talent trees
                        -Item squish
                        -Removal of the valor part of the legendary cloak quest line. The entire quest line gets removed on WoD launch day.
                        -Removal of Valor and Justice points. Both currencies will be converted to gold along with the respective vendors now selling the various items for gold.
                        -Item upgrades for MoP gear now is 50 lesser charms of good fortune
                        -Warforged Seals no longer have a cap
                        -Lots of loot table changes to SoO
                        -Removal of MoP challenge modes as they now become a feat of strength
                        -Commendation badges for WotLK content are being removed
                        -UBRS is being updated to a level 90 dungeon until WoD release where it then becomes a level 100 dungeon
                        -Mote of Harmony are no longer BoP
                        -Many profession materials now stack to 200
                        -Treasure Room Achievement becomes a feat of strength

Let me know if you're considering coming back to the game. Deadfish and I would love to have you join our guild on Sargeras, we play alliance! I'm miragezors#1388 on battlenet if you'd like to friend me.

Comment

I don't know how active or relevant this is:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/mass-mu...d-of-warcraft/
                          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

That part of TG hasn't been relevant for a long time

Comment

Unfortunately the wife and I play horde!
                              Who you gonna call?

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                              X