Captains Night 8/29

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Captains Night 8/29

Reminder about name changing: CHANGE YOUR NAME TO YOUR MOST RECOGNIZABLE NAME PRIOR TO OPTING IN TO CAPTAINS!!!

We'll be continuing the 3 map random rotation to start the night, you wont know what maps or in what order but I'll pick one of each from each group: (veil, summit, tram, biodome), (mineshaft, refinery, descent, docking), (jambi, Kodiak, eclipse, caged).

Games start at 7pm CST like always. I'll announce the password to the server 20 minutes before starting time. Be sure to filter for passworded servers. Please review the thread below from previous weeks about the rules going forward.

https://www.tacticalgamer.com/natura...horoughly.html

I've created a Steam Community for TGNS Captain's Night located at Steam Community :: Group :: Tactical Gamer NS2 Captains Night

Please join the Steam group if you would like to know when maps end or if spots open up over the night by joining the chat room associated with the Steam Group. I WILL NO LONGER BE SENDING OUT INVITES VIA PM's, SO YOU'LL NEED TO BE IN STEAM CHANNEL FOR NOTIFICATIONS.

Re: Captains Night 8/29

Should throw tanith in the custom map pile too!
    Who you gonna call?

Comment

I've heard overwhelmingly positive responses to tanith's recent revisions from folks in the last several games I've played on it.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

server is Chuckle, pass is tgns1016

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse