ns2_Stratos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_Stratos

Tonight we played Stratos on Taunt. We started with an alltalk session of about 8 people. It populated to 16 before we knew it. We played an actual game with a lot of strangers. Aliens won, but not without a fight. Marines ended up killing two hives.

I think the map has a lot of flaws. I think that those flaws are.. workable.

I also think the map is ready for a good test full of regulars.

Please leave any feedback here. I will forward feedback to the creator and see if I can work with him to get some changes in the works.

Mom
    Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
    Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
    Forever Perplexed

re: ns2_Stratos

Seconded. played tonight, would love to play with more regulars. Its not perfect, though what is? but definitely ready for people to play on.

Comment

Refinery. Refinery is perfect.

Except for the lava that doesn't harm you.

BUT OTHERWISE REFINERY IS PERFECT.
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Also if you are trying to change the map to Stratos you must spell it with a captial S (sh_changelevel ns2_Stratos) and i believe it is only on Taunt? is that correct [MENTION=38]Wyzcrak[/MENTION]?
        Last edited by Wyzcrak; 09-08-2014, 12:01 PM.

Comment

Re: ns2_Stratos

Last night it was only on Taunt, as I couldn't restart Chuckle, which was busy. It's now on both servers (both servers restart every day pre-dawn).

I've edited the thread, changing 'stratos' to 'Stratos' everywhere it appears, to drive your point home. I won't make any more edits like this... just thought I'd catch the ones so far.

sh_changelevel ns2_Stratos <--- if you don't capitalize the S, the server will behave as though you never typed the command

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Played 2 rounds on this map again tonight, I like it.
            Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
            Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Do you think it needs any changes, [MENTION=8124]aeroripper[/MENTION]?

If we decide that it does, I'm going to work with the creator to see if he will make them, or if he has no objections to a TGNS version. I think the things that I've seen are very minor and can be done relatively quickly. Depends on how far you guys go with it.

Mom
              Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
              Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
              Forever Perplexed

Comment

I've added ns2_Stratos to map votes.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
                  Refinery. Refinery is perfect.

Except for the lava that doesn't harm you.

BUT OTHERWISE REFINERY IS PERFECT.
                  That's fixed next patch. :)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...