Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Custom map suggestions for TGNS servers

ns2_forgotten.

This map was made quickly taking parts of old(classic) docking and rockdown. This was done because the mapper didn't want to see all that work go to waste.

Mod id: 136d050a
    Workshop: steamcommunity(dot com)/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=325911818
    UWE thread: forums.unknownworlds(dot com)/discussion/135708/ns2-forgotten

ns2_derelict

Made by loki, same guy who did kodiak. This map was started by UWE to be official, and may become official when finished by loki.

Mod id: eb0bbc6
    Workshop: steamcommunity(dot com)/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=246463430&searchtext=
    UWE thread: forums.unknownworlds(dom com)/discussion/134461/ns2-derelict/p1

ns2_waterdome

This is a remake of biodome, but now with an underwater theme. Even though it plays the same as biodome, it might be fun to have around.

Mod id: 1281f7f3
    Workshop: steamcommunity(dot com)/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=310507507
    UWE thread: forums.unknownworlds(dot com)/discussion/135532/release-ns2-waterdome

What do you think of these maps? Would it be fun and or worthwhile to try on TGNS?

Re: Custom map suggestions for TGNS servers

All are on the server. None is in map votes (yet?).

sh_changelevel ns2_forgotten

sh_changelevel ns2_derelict_reboot (not ns2_derelict)

sh_changelevel ns2_waterdome
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Custom map suggestions for TGNS servers

Thank you Wyzcrak, was just saying the other day how much I love map variety, so more maps makes me happy at least!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X