No announcement yet.

Mods dropping off of server

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mods dropping off of server

As of right now both servers have zero mods. I'd like to start filling the server but I can't turn on bots or anything because there is no mods. Just thought I would bring this up.

Re: Mods dropping off of server

Thank you!

This happens when the Steam Workshop fails to do its job of serving mods to the game server.

The TGNS Portal has a "Reset Servers" page which allows you to change the map (aka "Reset" the server), to give the Steam Workshop another chance to do its job. The page is available to any player who has played 40+ games on TGNS and is opted into Guardian. All players must be in the Ready Room to use this feature, and it's always logged.

I've just used the page to Reset both servers. Has it helped? Has Steam Workshop done its job?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed