NS: Combat

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NS: Combat

On the Combat front, so far the max concurrent has been 144 players. Anyone play it? What do you think?
    remi.D

Comment

I've been playing it. It's alright, got a few bugs in it. Team rez still shows up on the scoreboard for some reason. Would have been better suited as a $5-10 dlc for ns2.

Comment

played it a few times, it really needs features from ns2+, hit sounds and different alien vision stand out to me. i feel so spoiled.

Comment

Pregame plus is definitely fun.

What about a bot option so it is aliens vs marine bots?
          Who you gonna call?

Comment

I'd personally like to see more controllable bots. One guy comms Aliens and controls all the bots with one click... they can upgrade the bots... and the bots can go to higher lifeforms.. then the alien comm can create squads and attack from both sides or tell them all to attack from one side etc etc... then remove the ability for players to add bots themselves, and just make the mod start with 5 bots and a comm, then add bots 5 at a time as the game progresses... 5 minutes = 10 bots, 10-15 minutes = 15 bots, etc etc...

I think that could prove to be a lot of fun... bots are stupid, but if we add a level of strategy to it then I think it would be a lot of fun.

We'd run it like capts... no bots unless someone opts in to comm bots.

I foresee a comm with 3 squads... 2 for attacking using flanks, and 1 squad of 3 skulks to hold nodes...

Mom
            Games lubricate the body and the mind. - Benjamin Franklin
            Ever since the beginning, to keep the world spinning, it takes all kinds of kinds. -Miranda Lambert

You're a 34, Mom. Thirty. Four.
            Forever Perplexed

Comment

who will program these changes to the bots and how?
              Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X