sh_afkrr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sh_afkrr

sh_afkrr is a new console command which allows you pre-game to send to the ReadyRoom any teammate when all of the following criteria are met:

) you've made an attempt to communicate with the AFK player (sometimes folks are in the Steam browser, or checking their mobile phone, etc -- not actually AFK)

) no game is in progress

) the target player is on your team

) the target player is on either Marines or Aliens

) the target player is AFK

That first one isn't programmatically enforced. Please enforce it yourselves.

The idea is that you can remove from your team players who have gone AFK (maybe they got balanced, etc) and whose absence is threatening the beginning of a new game.

Feedback welcome. Please report defects.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: sh_afkrr

This a/g's only or open for primer signers too?

Comment

Ah. Forgot that. Thank you.

Any Primer signer may use this against any otherwise-eligible player.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Is there a shine menu button for this command?
        Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Ah. Forgot to add that. I'll post here when I've added it.

Comment

Menu added under "M > Admin > sh_afkrr".

The menu shows only eligible players, except it shows players on both teams (defect; no fix for now), even though you can only act on teammates.

Comment

great ty.
              Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed