mapcycle cleanup

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• mapcycle cleanup

Just some pruning of maps. These are removed. If anyone wants them back, just let me know.

ns2_tanith
    ns2_docking228
    ns2_fracture
    ns2_docking_classic
    ns2_temple
    ns2_hotdogs
    ns2_skylab
    ns2_derelict
    ns2_forgotten
    ns2_derelict_reboot
    ns2_waterdome
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: mapcycle cleanup

( this is, they're removed from the server -- not just votes )
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: mapcycle cleanup

I liked to hotdogs and temple. Don't know if their respective authors are still working on them but I thought both had potential when played and were enjoyable in their current forms. Temple was a little biased but no more than some other custom map that is played. Those are the only 2 in that list that if actively still being worked would want the potential to play. Docking228 was fun for nostalgia but does not play nearly as fun as current docking.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X