do:

) start game out of hive

) game starts, go gorge immediately

) drop tunnel (likely unrelated), drop three babbler eggs

) do not leave babbler eggs as "weapon"

) get in hive

) drop shift

) get out of hive, "weapon" still on babbler egg

) heal shift with heal spray (right click)

observe:

) heal spray is firing

) you're not losing energy

) shift is not taking effect of heal spray -- it's building only very slowly, without any help
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: can anyone repro?

I've had this observation twice on tram, in warehouse and server. I think those repro steps are correct, but I'm wanting validation.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

your up late... was this a dream?
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Also did you try moving to another side of the shift to make sure you weren't being blocked by some geo or something?
        remi.D

Comment

Both times, yes, but not so much so that I'd rule that out entirely, given my anecdotal experience.

Comment

Can confirm. had odd issues where I jumped out of hive and healing did nothing until I switched ability.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X