• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [GUIDE] ns2_docking2

ns2_docking2 (name will be changed later on) - Unknown Worlds Entertainment

ns2_docking2 is on the server.

It's not in rotation (yet?).
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns2_docking2

Thanks, sounds like it's development is progressing well and is giving some good games.

Comment

Can someone remind me to play this when we're on the server? It looks really interesting, and I've love to 1) decide we don't hate it and 2) (then and only then) add it to rotation.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Maybe we should bring it up tonight during captains? Could be fun! I haven't seen the map yet.

... might want to give it a test run first in case it is going to boot everyone off the server or something, if it is broken ...

Comment

First date went well enough to leave me interested in a second date.

Comment

We tried to play this tonight, but the game start failed with a sudden disappearance of both command structures. We immediately moved on to another map, but I'm all for trying it again sometime. Maybe it was just a fluke.

Comment

Here are the sh_setspawns spawn combinations I've configured for this map. I believe them to be the stock offering. If anyone knows otherwise, please speak up.

M: Cafeteria, A: Generator
              M: Cafeteria, A: Departures
              M: Terminal, A: Generator

Comment

Author claims that the now-known Missing Command Structure defect occurs roughly 20% of the time.

ns2_docking2 (name will be changed later on) - Page 2 - Unknown Worlds Entertainment

Good to hear it will be fixed soon.

Comment

I've "removed" ns2_docking2 from the server, as it has been replaced by ns2_mesh:

http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...-ns2_docking2)

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                  X