No announcement yet.

Password lifted at midnight each Friday night

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Password lifted at midnight each Friday night

I've told mirage that, to better protect our 8v8 game size very late on Friday nights, when regulars are sometimes turning in, I've told the server to lift its password at midnight Central after Captains Night's fifth consecutive passworded hour each week. The event, as delicious as it is, needn't struggle with a sixth hour synonymous with smaller, passworded player counts.

For mirage, the password is key to enabling the event's specific qualities, so please continue to help him keep the event quality high for the now-fixed five-hour duration of our passworded time together each week.

The password will disappear silently, and of course Strangers won't be able to join after midnight unless/until we run out of enough regulars to keep the server full.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Password lifted at midnight each Friday night

Sounds reasonable, thanks for the update.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed