Eclipse balance test

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Eclipse balance test

I have been making balance changes to Eclipse to hopefully make Eclipse more balanced and a lot more fun to play on. I'm looking for higher skilled games 8v8 games to see how it plays at this player count. 6v6 and 12v12 have been tested and it looks better so far. I can't really list all the balance changes since there are so many, but hopefully you can see it's quite different from the map. It would be very helpful if you could run it on TG to see how it plays, specifically during captains night. NS2Stats would be extremely helpful you don't have to run it.

Steam Workshop :: NS2 Eclipse V1

ns2_eclipse_v1 - NS2Stats

Last edited by SamusDroid; 02-12-2015, 11:42 AM.

Re: Eclipse balance test

Changelog?
    remi.D

Comment

As I mentioned in the original post there are far too many changes to list individually.
      Big changes are:
      Completely removed Horseshoe
      Added a hallway from Conduit to Generator Monitors
      Added an RT to East Foyer
      Removed Access Alpha RT
      Modified Power Sub Junction to be smaller
      Added a hallway from T junction to Air Ducts

Comment

I've put this on both servers. No change to our not running NS2+. Good luck with the map!
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

( it's not in rotation, but we can add it to rotation if it's received well )
          Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

We noticed there is no power in the area around the T-Junction text. Probably the entirety of the T-Junction location, as I don't see a power node at all for that room.

Comment

I fixed that, it will be in the next update

Comment

IMO just add it to the rotation so it gets played more
                Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse