Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goodbye

Friends,

As of midnight tonight, I will no longer be maintaining the TGNS servers. Both servers will come down and supporting members will have their donations refunded. I realize this may come as a surprise to many of you who have played here for years. Those closer to me, however, know the truth.

I've ****ing had it.

I've ****ing had it with your complaints. With your whining, your petulant tantrums and passive aggressive snickering. About the ping. About the latency. Oh no the teams are unbalanced. About each other. About Nanogrid. Oh captain's mod isn't working. Oh Wyzcrak why aren't you fixing this? Email him, text him. Post on the forums. Oh no, I don't like what someone said to me. Should we concede? Don't talk about conceding, do talk about talking about conceding. Someone's cheating. Someone's hacking. Why did I get bumped to the ready room? These babblers are exploitative. Why don't we have compmod? Why can't we have more bots? No one said anything to me about BKA. That's it, I'm leaving, I'm making my own server. It's not fair, you're not right, this is all wrong, I'm owed something and I blame Wyzcrak.

You people are the reason I had to stop keeping my gun next to my computer.

For the next several weeks I will be feeding artificial game data to Hive about each of you. Your k:d ratio will be decreased commensurately with what a dick you've been, on a custom scale I've produced that goes from "Roland" to "Geriatric".

If you have any questions, please slam a car door on your head.

Re: Goodbye

[MENTION=125874]VVyzcrak[/MENTION] ( wow I always thought it was a 'W' in your name)

8 hours past dead line here so I think its time to say you got this in early.

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

Wow. This Wyz clown needs to relax. Geeeez.

But, if we refund SM subscriptions, how will his kids go to college? THINK OF THE CHILDREN.

Looks good!

( the Hive data bit /is/ tempting, tho. lol. )
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I was looking at the post time, it seemed 3 hours too late :P

(6..~)Z Z z z....

Comment

I knew I'd find something if I looked on the forums today...

Comment

not a half bad april fools prank
            you know i really wish wyzcrack himself posted this i especially love the "what a dick you have been scale" that goes from roland to geriatric
            There can be no greater pride than the egotism to quote yourself in an internet forum signature -Geriatric

Comment

Dat "Dick" Scale
              "Roland" to "Geriatric"
              *snickers*

... So when is the server gonna be fixed? I've got gaming to do.
              HaX^

Comment

You kept a gun next to the computer? So that's really why wyz had to get a new monitor.
                Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Originally posted by Geriatric View Post
                  not a half bad april fools prank
                  you know i really wish wyzcrack himself posted this i especially love the "what a dick you have been scale" that goes from roland to geriatric
                  I'm curious which end of the scale each of us are on Geriatric. :D
                  aka Roland tHTG

Comment

when it's usually mentioned in dialogue the lowest number is usually mentioned first so your a 1 and im a 10
                    but im ok having/being 10 times the dick that you are
                    There can be no greater pride than the egotism to quote yourself in an internet forum signature -Geriatric

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X