Last Captains night Mine thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Last Captains night Mine thread

Post pictures of the mine carpet we made!

EDIT: It won't let me reply to this with links to pics

Re: Last Captains night Mine thread

I foolishly didn't take any screenies. Spent half that time trying to use mines to jump places you can't jump to normally.

You should see what happens when you try to seed a server with pregame plus (where all equipment is free) and you get 3 people in there planting mines. Sadly if you actually fill a room with mines the resulting explosion tends to be so laggy you mostly don't get to see it.

Comment

we made a tactical gamer video once paying mine dominos on summit
      went from atrium through flight into sub and finished at data core with mines laid out in a giant TG
      There can be no greater pride than the egotism to quote yourself in an internet forum signature -Geriatric

Comment

That was epic, too. Only time in NS2 that I've ever felt like I was in some kind of Michael Bay movie. lol
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

i think darkscythe took a video of it, and if we go back a year or maybe 18 months ago something like that we might be able to find it
          There can be no greater pride than the egotism to quote yourself in an internet forum signature -Geriatric

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
          X