Brian is now an Admin!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [ANNOUNCEMENT] Brian is now an Admin!

The TGNS Admins and I have asked Brian to help manage TGNS as an admin. He has accepted, and I'm certain TGNS will be better for it. :)

As a player, he has consistently demonstrated TGNS tenets in how he's respected others, fostered teamplay, and passively promoted TGNS with his presense.

As a full TGNS admin, he'll actively help maintain a welcoming social experience for mature, respectful players seeking communicative and collaborative casual gameplay (however competitive).

Please find a moment to congratulate Brian and thank him for his help. I'm so grateful to all the admins for everything they do (most of which is never showcased), and I'm very happy to have Brian's help.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Brian is now an Admin!

Brian, Congratulations! ...and you have my sincerest condolences :D
    aka Roland tHTG

Comment

Congratulations.

Current ARMA Development Project: No Current Project

"An infantryman needs a leader to be the standard against which he can judge all soldiers."

Friend of |TG| Chief

Comment

Congrats man :)
        HaX^

Comment

Congrats Brian!

Comment

Congratulations Brian and thank you for stepping up and supporting the Community, it is much appreciated.

Comment

Nice addition! Thanks for contributing your time and effort!

Comment

now hopefully he will be busy with admin stuff in the back of his mind and i can beat him
                There can be no greater pride than the egotism to quote yourself in an internet forum signature -Geriatric

Comment

Thanks Brian!
                  sigpic

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed