bots on the server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bots on the server

since the other thread was closed i thought i would post this here for everyone to see and add suggestions as opposed to posting it on the contact an admin section

i noticed there was a "upon alien kill receive a catpack"

i dont know about anyone else but i'd prefer an ammo pack
    There can be no greater pride than the egotism to quote yourself in an internet forum signature -Geriatric

Re: bots on the server

Moderator rights enables my posting in threads I didn't even realize were locked. I guess I'll leave the other thread locked, especially now that we have this one, as I think that locked thread is linked to from Required Reading.

I've added the ammo pack and edited the locked thread's second post to reflect that. We don't want medpacks, do we? I like quickly reloading, having "infinite" ammo, and still continuing to take damage. Makes it easy to assess my accuracy while still learning that dodging is critically important.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Is it possible to start the game with all powerpoints installed and active? Aliens will chew on power over the course of the game, making the map feel more dynamic as time goes on.
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I don't know how to do it. I assume I can figure it out (I didn't know how to give cats or ammo, either).

But wouldn't it be a drag to so often come to a power node for the first time only to find it already dead?
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hmm, I suppose it could feel that way to others (it'd be annoying). Or..... more challenging? :icon_cool

No biggie, probably difficult to implement regardless.
          Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
          Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

I like aero's idea. I think it would be cool to see the nodes randomly fully built or fully destroyed when starting a bot round.

Maybe annoying to some, but definitely make it more interesting when you are seeding the server by yourself.

Comment

Just want to comment here saying I love the catpacks. I can kill one skulk and run away, kill another run away. It empowers me and is very fun. I still can't last against 3+ bots though.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X