No announcement yet.

Sound and Voice volume

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sound and Voice volume

Perhaps this is a shameless plug for myself, as I tend to be the only person who people can not hear.

Regardless, if you have issues with hearing myself or any one else please check your game settings.

o Turn music off. Seriously, this is just the sound track. you can hear so much more without it.
    o Turn Voice volume to max (1)
    o Turn Sound volume down

Now you might think if i turn sound volume down, wont everything be quieter? Yes and no. Turning down sound volume will change the ratio between voice and sound. Now turn up your system volume. this will make everything louder.

tbh, i don't understand why some people have any issues with voice volume and others do.

Re: Sound and Voice volume

Concur entirely.

Get your audio houses in order.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Sound and Voice volume

I run with sound volume around 35% and voice volume 100%. I can only imagine what it must be like for someone who has both at the same level. You'd never hear anybody.

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Twitter Feed