Name that old NS1 map?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Name that old NS1 map?

Trying to remember an old map for NS1. I don't recall much, other than I liked the map. The map had an open air landing pad off of marine start. There was also an elevator off marine start and the com chair was in a long alcove off marine start. Any one remember the name?
    Lights Out!

Re: Name that old NS1 map?

ns2_hera, I believe. Regardless, LOVED that map.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

There was a pretty amazing remake happening for NS2:

But it looks DOA now. Some good shots in that thread.

ns2_hera - Unknown Worlds Entertainment
      Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
      Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Ahah! That is it, thanks for the info, that was one of my favorite maps! To bad they didn't remake it.
        Lights Out!

Comment

looking at all the unfinished ns2 maps is such a tease :(

Comment

If you ask me, the bigger tease is all the playable NS2 maps freely available on the workshop that we could be playing at least occasionally, but we never touch.

Sure, such maps are often considered unbalanced, but I am firmly of the opinion that good teamwork and communication can overcome just about any map balance flaw. I used to really enjoy playing in the community-run weekly custom map playtest sessions but I fell out of the habit a few years ago because the timing was not good for me.

Comment

I very strongly desire to play more custom maps. I know they're server killers, but count me in for any special events revolving around them.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X