Taunt online

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunt online

Friday night, our high-performance server provider of over two years died without warning, and it's not coming back.

Taunt is now online and properly modded (if you see anything misconfigured, please speak up).

The new provider is in Los Angeles, as that's now where the requisite high core clock speed is (if anyone knows of a rentable 4.4Ghz Intel core running Windows somewhere nearer the middle of the continent, do speak up!). This will impact latency, so please be patient.

I'm looking forward to seeing the server under load tonight, and I'd appreciate anyone's help in that endeavor.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Taunt online

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
    I'm looking forward to seeing the server under load tonight, and I'd appreciate anyone's help in that endeavor.
    Clearly tonight is the night for the annual Whips vs Macs Faceoff. With Guest stars of Drifters, Crags, Hyria and Arcs.
    Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

well i think ill get better ping we will see
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Enjoying better pings myself. Sorry East Coast.

Comment

My ping doubled, and I can't at all feel it during gameplay. The server performed very well tonight under 20 humans, and my gameplay was fantastic. I am disappointed by the inevitability with which some regulars' latency has increased with our geographic move.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Why did I move back to the east coast again? I was already in LA... my ping would have been great!
            remi.D

Comment

Should have taken NS2 into consideration before moving remi, :P
              Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
              Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Yeah, you totally should have known this was going to happen.

Comment

Nooooo :( RIP Provider :(
                  HaX^

Comment

Glorious 80 minute game tonight. Tick on new box was solid 30 throughout.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
                    X