Only one server now?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Only one server now?

Phew, been out of the loop, baby (Son) was born two months ago, barely had time to do anything...

Started NS2, noticed there's only one server now, and I see no forum topics about it. Not enough traffic for two servers anymore?

edit: Well looking at the server broswer, wow, only 3 servers with any players on them
    Who you gonna call?

Re: Only one server now?

Just one for now.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: Only one server now?

You may also notice different ping times, as the server is now located in Los Angeles. More info here: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/threads...9-Taunt-online

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
      X