Starting spawn locations: ns2_veil_five

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Starting spawn locations: ns2_veil_five

Please read the "mod: starting spawn locations" thread's opening post before posting in this thread.

The stock possible starting spawn location pairings for ns2_veil_five appear to be (Marine, Alien):

Skylights, Cargo
    Skylights, Pipeline
    Topographical, Cargo
    Topographical, Pipeline
    Topographical, Sub-Sector

Do we want to leave it alone?
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Starting spawn locations: ns2_veil_five

Topographical / Pipeline starting locations made for a really bad game the other day. I'd vote to have that one removed since those are putting the two spawns adjacent and with the really long hallways both horizontally and vertically from C-12/Dome and Y-Junction/Dome and Cargo/Dome it is very easy for marines to box aliens in.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
    X