incoming: new players (be nice!)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• incoming: new players (be nice!)

Let's greet these folks warmly. So they "ruin" some games. It's fine -- just shift the focus to their needs instead of ours. It'll pass.

http://forums.unknownworlds.com/disc...gry-joe#latest
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: incoming: new players (be nice!)

Interesting, hope to see some new community members then!

Comment

Latest word on the street is that these videos will go live Nov 4, so be extra gentle next week! :)
      Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mlXw...youtu.be&t=501

Comment

The video is well done and they displayed decent teamwork despite it being obvious they don't know the game mechanics very well :)

As I watch this, that alien commander is floating 100+ res (sometimes capped at 200) with a lot of missing upgrades. His two (not three, he doesn't seem to know you can have three) veils died quite a while ago. "I can't do anything else for you until we get that third hive" he says.

Two games, both from the alien comm perspective. Am I missing something or is there no ground gameplay or marine gameplay at all in this thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Brian_NS2 View Post
            The video is well done and they displayed decent teamwork despite it being obvious they don't know the game mechanics very well :)

As I watch this, that alien commander is floating 100+ res (sometimes capped at 200) with a lot of missing upgrades. His two (not three, he doesn't seem to know you can have three) veils died quite a while ago. "I can't do anything else for you until we get that third hive" he says.

Two games, both from the alien comm perspective. Am I missing something or is there no ground gameplay or marine gameplay at all in this thing?
            He was playing against Polaris. Polaris will be posting his videos later. Polaris's team only played marines because they did not get a chance to practice aliens before hand.

Comment

Aha.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse