ns2_readyrooms

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_readyrooms

I've added ns2_readyrooms to the server with the following spawns (Marines, Aliens):

Derelict, Biodome
    Caged, Mineshaft
    Biodome, Derelict
    Mineshaft, Caged
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns2_readyrooms

Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Played this map during Captains Night. Had a very good time in both rounds.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

I think it is fitting that this map has the very best ready room of all I have seen, too. ;)

Comment

Parts of it make me long for outdoor play! :)

Comment

It was an interesting map on Captain's Night, but I think there still needs to be a reduction in the long hallways so aliens stand a better chance.

Comment

I hope it gets voted in during the week. I'd like to play it more, and I'd like to see it improved. I can't recall the last time my first impression of a custom map showed so much potential.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
              X