NS2-Tweaks

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NS2-Tweaks

I've added NS2-Tweaks to the server for its quality of life improvements. If it's well-received and doesn't define its scope too broadly, it will likely survive on the server.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: NS2-Tweaks

I removed this from the server, as redplugs followed. I don't yet know that this mod is related to the redplugs (I got reports -- I wasn't there). I'll re-enable this mod soon and more closely observe performance.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It looks like the scope of the mod has also broadened to be more than just simple fixes.
      Originally posted by xDragon
      Updated again with some improvements to skulk wallwalking, specifically when moving over large angles on the ceiling.
      remi.D

Comment

Right. Meanwhile, I keep hearing of other servers having mysterious redplugs after adding this mod. So, yeah... this might not return to the server anytime soon.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X