sh_streaming

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sh_streaming

Streamers may now show a scoreboard icon whose tooltip shows their streaming address. Include a web address parameter to add the icon, and omit it to hide the icon.

Console:

Add icon: sh_streaming http://example.com/myStream
    Remove icon: sh_streaming

Chat:

Add icon: !streaming http://example.com/myStream
    Remove icon: !streaming

I've foregone some feature possibilities, so I'm very receptive to feedback.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: sh_streaming

Many thanks to [MENTION=8124]aeroripper[/MENTION], who provided the image.

Thanks also to [MENTION=821]micr0c0sm[/MENTION], who provided a really nice twitch logo, which I didn't (yet?) use, as I wanted the one icon to be re-usable regardless of streaming service.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Re: sh_streaming

ty i will try this out
      Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed