General training

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• General training

What is this General training prompt I face when I join a team?
    Am I locked out of playing on the server unless I join your training server, and perform whatever series of exercises you have laid out?

I have 2500 hours, lol

I thought I could shoot some bots while trying to seed the server, but was surprised instead

Re: General training

Originally posted by nuB View Post
    What is this General training prompt I face when I join a team?
    Am I locked out of playing on the server unless I join your training server, and perform whatever series of exercises you have laid out?

I have 2500 hours, lol

I thought I could shoot some bots while trying to seed the server, but was surprised instead
    I'm getting this too..
    remi.D

Comment

This means a JoinError is being sent to client on join team attempt, with reason == 1...

edit: When this happened to me, it was also during a bot game.
      remi.D

Comment

I'm not sure what's causing this, but I know the game server is struggling tonight to make outbound data connections (connections from the game server to external network destinations). I'll work on getting that resolved.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X