Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wonitor?

http://ns2news.org/calling-all-server-admins/

I love stats, this makes stats visible. Can we has stats?

The code's all visible:
    https://github.com/eBrute/wonitor

Re: Wonitor?

Yes. No ETA, but it's in progress.
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

sounds good, since it's not player specific but focused on the games it should help us all talk about the games we play here when we get together

Comment

http://wonitor.tacticalgamer.com/ is online and beginning to fill with data.

I've asked Calego to manage Wonitor at TGNS so that I can focus elsewhere. He has selflessly agreed, so he'll be performing any website upgrades necessary for future versions of Wonitor (the game server mod will automatically download any new versions of the game server mod), and we can take to him any ideas we have for the product at TGNS (I've told him to let me know if he needs anything from me). Thank you, [MENTION=109601]calego[/MENTION] -- I really appreciate the help.
        Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

It's interesting that most of the time, the aliens have the advantage.
          HaX^

Comment

Originally posted by HaX^ View Post
            It's interesting that most of the time, the aliens have the advantage.
            Looking at the data right now, I see some rather interesting things.

First of all, Tram is by far the most balance map on TGNS with almost equal Marine wins and alien wins. The average round is around 15 minutes, and somehow we never have a round in the 5 minute window. We have round less then 5 minutes, or 6 or more minutes but nothing there.

Aliens on TGNS overall win 2 times more often then marines and the longest recorded games on TGNS are played on Veil and Tram.
            Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X