thanks, Kalost :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks, Kalost :)

TG is possible because its players are selfless and wonderful, and TGNS is no exception. A long-time SM and TGNS regular himself, Kalost has additionally purchased 3 annual Tactical Gamer Supporting Memberships and asked the TGNS Admins to gift them to three wonderful TGNS regulars of our choosing.

This was a remarkable request. It's obviously a remarkable thing for Kalost to do, and we're very grateful! Choosing three players from among TGNS' amazing pool of regulars was NOT easy -- it was bittersweet to choose from among the many wonderful regulars we have.

We've chosen the following longtime TGNS regulars, as -- each in his own way -- they're all strong examples of what makes TGNS wonderful.

remi.D ([MENTION=11204]blu.knight[/MENTION])
    Samn ([MENTION=8301]Samn[/MENTION])
    OrigamiPaper ([MENTION=89312]OrigamiPaper[/MENTION])

Thank you, Kalost, for supporting TG and TGNS, and thank you to all of you (not just these three) for long making TGNS so special!
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: thanks, Kalost :)

Yay! :D
    remi.D

Comment

Kalost for President!

Comment

Thank you for your generosity Kalost!

Comment

Wow, I don't even know what to say. Other than, of course, thanks Kalost!

I was considering becoming a SM... Maybe I should pay it forward.

Comment

If anyone wants to purchase a TG Supporting Membership for another player, I'm happy to help. You can be anonymous about it or not. There's ample precedent for it in TG's history, and it's not hard to arrange.
            Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
            X