ns2_hera (Kalopsia)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ns2_hera (Kalopsia)

I've added ns2_hera to the server with the following spawns (Marines, Aliens):

Loading Bay, Data Core Delta
    Archiving, Ventilation
    Data Core Delta, Loading Bay
    Ventilation, Archiving
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: ns2_hera (Kalopsia)

Wow. That is QUITE the trip down nostalgia lane. Running around that map, especially in its pristine graybox state, is surreal. It's like a time machine or something.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

Hera had some of the longest most epic games! Was fairly multi-level as well, with lots of nooks for sneaky phase gates. The negative was the that marines could hole up on just one res node, but still win. That double hive siege spot took forever to get patched out!

Comment

Oh man. I'd forgotten about the double hive siege.

It's all fun and games now, but those were some desperate times. lol!

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...
        X