Atmospheric Territories

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atmospheric Territories

Atmospheric Territories is coming next week to stock NS2. We'll run it during some or all of this weekend, perhaps including Captains Night, to help UWE gather some pre-launch information.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil.../?id=579396696
    Steam Community? Add me. | Free Remote, Encrypted Backup

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Re: Atmospheric Territories

Exciting! I can't wait.

Comment

Atmospheric Territories has been removed from stock NS2 for an undetermined amount of time.

I'm going to leave the mod on TGNS unless there's an outcry from vets to have it removed.

Darkilla: In short, NS is pretty much really fast chess. With guns. Apophis: I haven't seen anyone say that SM's are better than non-SMs. Nordbomber: This is THE first server I've seen where either side can comeback from out of seemingly nowhere with the right teamwork. en4rcment: I have NEVER experienced the type of gameplay that I have found here. Nightly I am amazed at the personalities and gaming talent. Zephyr: Apophis is clearly a highly sophisticated self-aware AI construct that runs on a highly modified toaster oven in Wyzcrak's basement.

Comment

im all for it
        Kalost_tpf/twitch.tv

Comment

I've seen nothing but positive reactions to this mod on TGNS. I am all for keeping it.

Comment

Atmospheric Territories' author has declared the mod responsible for medpack problems in 294 (potential for unkillable Marines). At its author's request, the mod is disabled on TGNS. No ETA for return at the moment.

Comment

Originally posted by Wyzcrak View Post
              Atmospheric Territories' author has declared the mod responsible for medpack problems in 294 (potential for unkillable Marines). At its author's request, the mod is disabled on TGNS. No ETA for return at the moment.
              That such a shame, that was a very good mod. I rather enjoyed it a lot.
              Current game name : Lost, Phantom Thief

Comment

Me, too. I was disappointed when it was excluded from the game, and I'm disappointed at the prospect of it remaining broken while everyone's very busy.

Comment

McGlaspie fixed the medpack bug so this is back on the server now :).
                  Like the server? Become a regular! TGNS Required Reading
                  Answers to every server question? Yes! TGNS FAQ

Comment

Connect

Collapse

TeamSpeak 3 Server

Collapse

Advertisement

Collapse

Twitter Feed

Collapse

Working...